Job: Executive creative director, The Marketing Store
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Call my children and tell them that Mum and I are going away for some time and they can have everything.
- What's your best joke?
Have you heard about the Spanish fireman who had twins - he called them Hose A ... and Hose B.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Sadly, last week on hearing that my best friend had passed away.
- Who is your hero?
Bob Millar-Smith, my college lecturer, who gave me the confidence to pursue my career.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
As a child in India I had a pet elephant.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Deadlines that don't exist.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Hannibal because he really found out a way to get the job done.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My watch, which is always ten minutes fast, which would give me more time to escape.
- Are you happy?
Always, except when I'm grumpy.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Really annoy Shelford Chandler, my creative director, by moving things around on his desk, as he is more OCD than I am.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Waking up at Christmas and seeing that there really was a Father Christmas.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Getting into work really early and leaving instructions on Post-it notes all over the place.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
It's better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Sadly nothing as my daughter has nicked both my iPod Shuffle (now lost) and my iPod - but it would be something like Gogol Bordello, Vandaveer and Dance The Night Away by the Mavericks.