Job: Managing partner, Grey London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Get on Twitter, tell all family, friends, loved ones, unloved ones, clients, strangers it's back to 94 in my yard.
- What's your best joke?
Two cows in a field. One says: "You worried about BSE, mad cow's disease?" The other says: "No, I am a squirrel."
- What's your biggest fear?
Losing those I love. That, though, is as inevitable as tomorrow.
- When did you last cry and why?
When I rang my now-deceased dear mate's parents as I do every New Year's Eve and talked about him.
- Who is your hero?
Neil Hourston (executive planning director at Grey). I always wanted to be good looking and dead clever and he wears like Fila and stuff ...
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
Used to be a DJ innit?
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Dealing with people who are the borrowers of others' talent. There's no-one here like that.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A bloke who had hair once.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Oliver Cromwell - bald dictator.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Train it to go and really, really, really, really annoy a rather well-known chief executive I used to work for.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Nils Leonard's fawn geography teacher's jacket. It rocks.
- Are you happy?
From time to time, yes.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Generally make mischief, tap people on the shoulder, pull their hair, hide stuff and sneak into other agencies and nick all the biscuits.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Being in the perambulator on a sunny day and a bee flew over my head. It was in Winwick.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Sucking my teeth when I think I'm being intelligent or serious. Luckily it doesn't happen often.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Trust your gut; it's always right.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Hughston's back to '94 Strictly Rhythm B Side mixes.
- What do you wear in bed?
A merkin ...