Job: Chief operating officer, DDB
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Tell her I love her.
- What's your best joke?
Gordon Brown selling all our gold for $287 per ounce. It's now hovering around $910.
- What's your biggest fear?
Gordon staying on.
- When did you last cry and why?
(See best joke.)
- Who is your hero?
Paul Austin, for keeping our lift going through the recession, fearlessly.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I've been writing ads for quite a while now.
-What's the worst thing about your job?
Jeremy Craigen (the executive creative director at DDB) refuses to read them.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
God, the god.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Present my ads to Jeremy Craigen.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Paul Austin. We would need his help with the new lift in the new building.
- Are you happy?
Not entirely, no.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
(Deleted by HR)
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
A bunch of hippies on a hill selling me coke.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Trying to be a god.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Advertising is the best job in the world.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
"I'd like to teach the world to sing ..."
- What do you wear in bed?