Surround myself with those I love (preferably in a space-worthy vessel).
- What's your best joke?
Did you know Craig David is going to be part of the GB archery team in 2012? He's their bow selector.
- What's your biggest fear?
Being trapped in a small room with Brian Blessed.
- When did you last cry and why?
Have you ever seen The Notebook? I need say no more...
- Who is your hero?
Gregor Mendel. A genius.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I once locked myself in my car boot, thinking I could release it from the inside. Thirty minutes of panic later, my Mum heard shouting and came to my aid.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Given the readership of this publication, I should probably be very careful. However, trying to communicate AMV BBDO over the phone is always challenging.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Unsure - but I'm asking him to change his ways.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Anne of Cleves. Renowned for beauty, disappointing upon meeting.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Make the best cup of tea imaginable.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
As a newly elected fire warden, I'd be too busy saving lives.
- Are you happy?
Amazing agency and job, caring family, beautiful girlfriend. What's not to be happy about?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
See what the Queen's answer to the final question below would be.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I'm generally quite gassy.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Stevie Wonder - Superstition. Blame the AMV band.
- What do you wear in bed?
Old-man pyjamas - can't be beaten for comfort.