Job: Chief executive for Europe, iris
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Cut the blue wire.
- What's your best joke?
Man asks friend: "What's the difference between erotic and kinky?" Friend replies: "Say you trace a feather lightly over your wife's naked body - that's erotic. Now, if you use the whole chicken ..."
- What's your biggest fear?
Losing my hair.
- When did you last cry and why?
Last summer, when my dog, Taxi, died.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I am also a farmer. If you want to know about Defra's single payment scheme - I'm your man.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The death of the lunch.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Occasionally, single long hairs growing out of my face that definitely weren't there the day before.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Catherine the Great's horse. Because my work often takes me far beyond the job description.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Whatever makes it happy. I definitely don't want a pissed-off monkey on my hands.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Our one-off, metre-high chrome London 2012 mascot.
- Are you happy?
President Mitterrand once said that it was impossible for an intelligent man to be truly happy. Yes, I am happy.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
What do you mean? I'm over 50 and work in advertising - invisibility is already a daily occurrence.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Driving my dad's Hillman Minx with one of those toy suction steering wheels.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Telling the same old anecdotes.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Ready, fire, aim.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
Freebie Qantas business-class PJs.