Job: Chief creative officer, Arnold Worldwide, Boston
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
I'd kiss and hug my kids goodbye for two hours, then have sex with my wife for the last three.
- What's your best joke?
What did the cookie say to the doctor? "I feel crummy."
- What's your biggest fear?
Sucking at whatever I'm doing at the moment.
- When did you last cry and why?
When I found out that the world is going to explode in five hours.
- Who is your hero?
I have never had any. Is that weird?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
PONS. My middle name.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
I won't be able to do it forever.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Bugs Bunny. He kind of did whatever he wanted to and never seemed to get in any trouble doing it. I used to wonder: "How did he get so smart and how does he never get caught?" Now, years later, I know how. He's a rabbit, and no-one would ever expect a rabbit to be a wise guy or a smart alec. Once you get to that level of understanding, it's liberating, really.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Come up with ideas that win Cannes Grands Prix.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
- Are you happy?
Almost always. I don't know what's wrong with me.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Rob a bank.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
A squirrel biting my knee while I was on my tricycle. I never did a thing to him. I still don't know why he did that.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Chewing ice cubes.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Be good to others.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Depends on the day, month and year. Right now, it's Neutral Milk Hotel and The Decemberists.
- What do you wear in bed?