Job: Chief executive, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Call Jack Bauer and ask him to work especially fast.
- What's your best joke?
What's worse than raining cats and dogs? Hailing cabs.
- What's your biggest fear?
Australian cricketers with everything to prove.
- When did you last cry and why?
Weirdly, in-flight movies always get me, irrespective of content. Must be the altitude.
- Who is your hero?
I.T.B. 149 n.o. Headingley 1981.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm surprisingly Scottish.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
It's all good.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Mr J Blues.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Steve Kershaw, man of men.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Star in Bafta-winning idents for the BBC.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The pair of 25ft black cats outside our front door. Impractical for a London garden, but memorable nevertheless.
- Are you happy?
Never. OK, sometimes.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Unlock the mysteries of Noel Bussey.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Having to ask permission to watch ITV because of the ads. No, really.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Attempting to hide my stammer with profound silences.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
Sufficiently nondescript pyjamas.