Job: Founding partner, VCCP
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What would you do?
I'd start with a kiss and cuddle with my family, then I would cry my eyes out.
- What's your best joke?
(Said in a German accent)
German fella goes into a Swiss chemist.
German: "I'd like a deodorant please."
Chemist: "Ball or aerosol?"
German: "No, I want it for my armpits!"
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Watching the film La Vie En Rose.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I find solace in Westminster Cathedral.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The language barrier.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Ernest Shackleton. Endurance.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Be my son's best friend.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
- Are you happy?
Yes - some days up and some days down, life isn't perfect.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
In the morning, I would sneak into the Inland Revenue offices and change my tax code. In the afternoon, I would hang around the lingerie department at Harvey Nicks!
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
My father dying.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Fickle beyond belief.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Everything works out good in the end.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Spanish Eyes by Al Martino.
- What do you wear in bed?