Job: Chief executive, Euro RSCG London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Go to my spinning class. Then on to the Drayton Court with my family for a pint and fish 'n' chips and then watch series four of The Wire.
- What's your best joke?
My singing. Although my cover of Rolf Harris' Two Little Boys is rather good.
- What's your biggest fear?
Under-catering and small portions.
- When did you last cry and why?
Watching the death of the lead character's father in Sunshine on television.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
Given another five or six inches (height), I could have been an NBA superstar.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The paparazzi outside my house, day in, day out.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Someone very lucky.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
King Canute - he was a Viking warrior, a bit like me.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Not the kind of thing that Noel Bussey (Campaign reporter) would make it do.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Hodgey's handbag. We'd be lost without it - especially the painkillers.
- Are you happy?
Yes. I think I'm a glass half-full kind of bloke.
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Summer evenings on Fishcombe Cove as sun set.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I don't have any, although my colleagues tell me that my natural resting face is "the face of thunder".
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Try to do the right thing.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Currently, Doves ...
- What do you wear in bed?
Just my merkin.