Job: Executive creative director, JWT London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Create a campaign to warn everybody.
- What's your best joke?
How many politicians does it take to change a lightbulb? None, but they've got a family member who'll do it for ten grand.
- What's your biggest fear?
The front page of Campaign.
- When did you last cry and why?
The last game of last season.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I sometimes say yes.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
No grey hairs.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Dick Whittington (he was real, wasn't he?).
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Nod approvingly in research groups.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Get Carter original poster (Spanish version).
- Are you happy?
Most of the time.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Tie Gary Neville's bootlaces together.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Smashing up condemned houses.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Throwing run-outs into the corners of my office until there's only a small circle of empty floor space left in the middle.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Wisdom is knowing which facts to ignore.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Three Lions by the Lightning Seeds. World In Motion by New Order. (Just getting in the mood for South Africa.)
- What do you wear in bed?