Job: Managing director, Euro RSCG 4D Amsterdam
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Grab my family and try to understand the meaning of the world exploding.
- What's your best joke?
I better tell that one in person.
- What's your biggest fear?
That anything would ever happen to my son.
- When did you last cry and why?
At the funeral of the mother of one of my best friends.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I used to work as a professional dive master off the coast of Honduras.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Let's just say I've become a master at Excel.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Michiel de Ruyter, a famous Dutch admiral, for his tenacity and because I live on a street named after him.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Financial reporting (yes, in Excel).
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Hmmmm, probably our staff?
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
See if I can take out some of our world's most deviant creatures.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Our Dutch football team winning the European Championship in '88.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I always remain extremely positive.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
You stand stronger together.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Pearl Jam - Just Breathe.
- What do you wear in bed?