Give MacGyver a paper clip and tell him to sort it out.
- What's your best joke?
- What's your biggest fear?
Chocolate cake. Can't resist it, must resist it.
- When did you last cry and why?
My friend's wedding in Morocco over the weekend. They are the most adorable couple and their vows made everyone cry.
- Who is your hero?
My mum, who teaches me every day how to grow old gracefully.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm Gen Y, so everything's on Facebook.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Working with people who are so smart and talented, I constantly feel inferior. (It's also the best part.)
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A small girl with an overgrown fringe.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Anne Boleyn. We both have shocking taste in men.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The paper clips. Then I'd give them to MacGyver and tell him to save the building.
- Are you happy?
I agree with George Shaw when he said: "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not."
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Eat that chocolate cake! No such thing as "Do I look fat in this?" if you're invisible.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
My grandfather taking me to the markets in Delhi. It was always steaming hot, and he'd buy me Maaza, which is a mango juice in a glass bottle. Whenever I taste mangoes, I think of him.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I'm a bossy boots.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
The universe always unfolds as it should.
- What do you wear in bed?
Red nail polish and a sense of adventure.