Job: Director, Home Corp (director of Bullet Boy and The Duchess)
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Throw a disco with my family and friends.
- What's your best joke?
What's yellow and dangerous? Shark-infested custard (well, it's my son's best joke).
- What's your biggest fear?
Being burned alive. Being buried alive. Being eaten alive. Heights. Spiders. The list goes on.
- When did you last cry and why?
Giving a speech at my mum's 70th birthday.
- Who is your hero?
After trying to get an autograph from Geoffrey Boycott as a kid, I vowed never to have another hero. They nearly always let you down when you actually meet them.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I seem laid back but I'm actually quite uptight.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
That if you make a mistake, everybody gets to see it.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A distant relation of Herman Munster.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Direct brilliant films in secret - then give them to me to take the credit.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My office is at home and currently doubles as my third son's bedroom - so it would have to be him.
- Are you happy?
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Playing football with my brother in his Leeds United tracksuit.
- What do you wear in bed?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
That most people want to be good.