Job: Group chairman and worldwide creative director, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Hopefully, not panic.
- What's your best joke?
It's far too long to tell here, but it's all about branding. The punchline is: "I love you so much I can't shit!" It always breaks me up.
- What's your biggest fear?
Not having enough time.
- When did you last cry and why?
Walking to work the other morning. It was so cold, tears were streaming down my face. Another reason not to get old.
- Who is your hero?
People say you should never meet your heroes - you'll always be disappointed. I think it's better to worship ideas. Unlike people, they rarely let you down.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I bake bread. I used to work on Warburtons. When I had a meeting at the bakery, Jonathan Warburton and I would spend, to everyone else's annoyance, the first 15 minutes talking about recipes. The only difference being I baked in ones, he baked in millions.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Being a creative is the toughest job in our business. You have to come in every day and have a new idea. People easily burn out. Letting them go when that happens is awful.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Some old bloke trying to look like me.
- With which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
My high school teacher, Con O'Haplin, who taught me history isn't about the past. It's all about the future.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Make the perfect espresso.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The only thing worth saving in my office is my mind. And that tends to go with me everywhere.
- Are you happy?