Job: Head of planning, Delaney Lund Knox Warren
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Since I haven't quite made it to the "just giving back" stage of my life yet, I'd go and stand as close as possible to someone really good in the hope of hitching a ride to a nice after-life. Camila Batmanghelidjh would be a good start, she's bound to be going somewhere good.
- What's your best joke?
Batman came up to me and he hit me over the head with a vase and he went: "T'PAU!" I said: "Don't you mean 'KAPOW'?" He said: "No, I've got china in my hands."
- What's your biggest fear?
Off milk. I've gagged just thinking about it.
- When did you last cry and why?
I lost a friend, Matt Elliott, recently. Seven of us started out in the industry on the same day and we've always looked out for each other. Now we're six and it doesn't seem fair. He was a brilliant bloke.
- Who are your heroes?
Richard Rogers for looking at how we live in a different way. Pharrell Williams for being prolific, creative and bloody good. That Obama bloke seems pretty impressive too.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I've got a Commonwealth silver medal.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The ten-minute meeting that lasts two hours.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
That seedy weird bloke who seems to follow me around the gym.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with, and why?
Rasputin: Life's a constant struggle between goodness and debauchery.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
As a trained monkey myself, I have concerns over the ethics of this question.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Wallet. Straight to the pub if that happens, I think we'll all need a drink.
- Are you happy?
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Sitting in my pushchair with people around me chanting: "Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. Out, out, out." It was an anti-nuclear march, I was two and my parents were hippies.