Job: Managing partner, Saint@RKCR/Y&R
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
I'd watch the Star Wars Trilogy with my two boys, eat curry, drink real ale and snog my wife.
- What's your best joke?
I'm on a diet.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
March 2003. I cried watching my parents cry at the televised coverage of their home city, Baghdad, being smashed to pieces.
- Who is your hero?
Omar Sharif - the first Arabian Hollywood heart-throb ever.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I can blow bubbles from the end of my tongue.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Me with my cheeks slightly sucked in.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Churchill - he was short, fat, led a country out of war and we share a love of Champagne Pol Roger.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Coco laughs at all my jokes.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Simon Labbett's manbag. It cost him lots and he wouldn't be able to think without it.
- Are you happy?
On and off.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Freak out as many people as is humanly possible.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Primary school PE lessons in pants and vests. Wrong.
- What's your most irritating habit?
"Zaid is an evil wind-up merchant," Lins Karnes, head of delivery, Saint@RKCR/Y&R.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
I used to be quite cool.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Fireman Sam: The Lost Kite.
- What do you wear in bed?