This versatile modern space can be transformed to host up to 1,500 guests.
This historic Grade II* listed building features a spectacular traditional exterior, complemented by a modern and minimalist interior while boasting high ceilings and striking wood floors.
The Saatchi Gallery plays host to a variety of events, including formal sit down dinners, large reception parties, product launches, exhibitions, conferences and trade shows.
The Saatchi Gallery is the perfect central location for any bespoke tailored event during the Olympic period.
Special Project Rooms
Throughout the London Olympic and Paralympic Games, Galleries 13 and 14 on the second floor of the Gallery will be a dedicated blank canvas space, allowing a unique creative opportunity for your event.
Included in this unique opportunity:
- Exclusive access to two Gallery spaces
- Bespoke Gallery entrance branding
- Saatchi Gallery website link to the world’s leading interactive Gallery
The benefits of the Special Projects Gallery:
- Increased footfall of a much anticipated international exhibition attracting up to 4,000 people each day
- A dedicated blank canvas space, providing the perfect opportunity for high brand exposure.
For more information or to arrange a site visit please contact the venue team on 020 8968 9331 or email@example.com