Running until 4 September, the Nissan Gold Car hunt invites visitors to locate a total of 10 branded car stickers, which have been planted in secret locations around the space.
Those who uncover a special gold car sticker and guess the model of the car that is featured therein will be in with a chance to win four tickets to a VIP experience at The O2.
The treasure hunt takes place daily between 12pm and 8pm.
The car brand has also recently added a wheelchair racing experience to the Innovation Station as part of its partnership with the British Paralympic Association.
Guests are able to race against paralympic hopeful Richard Chiassaro, who holds the T54 200 metre title in the UK. The experience was also on offer at Nissan's stand at Goodwood Festival of Speed in June, which was devised by agency TRO.
The Nissan Innovation Station also enables visitors to:
- Drive Gran Turismo racing pods
- Take a virtual test drive of Nissan's Leaf electric car model
- Take part in a GT race experience
- Visit the photo booth photo to capture an image of themselves with Usain Bolt
- Test their Nissan knowledge with an interactive quiz
- Compare their stamina and fitness levels with NISMO athletes at the performance lab