1. Renault has put on a free shuttle service for stranded commuters. A fleet of Twizy cars will be roaming the London streets between key commuter tube stations, and people will be able to hail one down like a black cab. The cars have been branded Free #Twizy Shuttle!. The idea was conceived and executed by Publicis London.
2. Like the strike last month, Fitness First is allowing commuters to use its showers and facilities for free. People have to show their Oyster Card at one of the chain’s 45 central London gyms.
Calling all London commuters! The tube gates are closed but our doors are open to ANYONE who has an oyster card. #FFKeepMoving— Fitness First UK (@FitnessFirstUK) August 6, 2015
3. Strada, the restaurant chain, is offering customers free coffee.
4. Evans Cycles will provide free bike checks and repairs for anyone commuting by bike.
5. Penny Skateboards gave away free skateboards at Victoria station.
6. Payfriendz, the money transfer app, is going all out too by giving out free rickshaw rides.
This article was first published on www.campaignlive.co.uk