The campaign for Deutsche Telekom, which won gold and silver Lions for Promotion and Activation last night, helps collect data to use in dementia treatment research.
There are 12 UK entries in total, including two for OgilvyOne’s "Roam delivery" for Volvo and two for SapientNitro’s self-promotional "SpeakEmoji" work, which helps parents communicate with their children through an emoji translator.
Other agencies in the running with one entry on the Mobile Lions shortlist are:
- DigitasLBi: Plume Labs "Pigeon air patrol"
- Cheil UK London: Samsung "Re-Shakespeare"
- M&C Saatchi London: Public Health England "Change 4 Life – sugar swaps"
- Hill & Knowlton Strategies: Adidas "A valentine from Adidas"
- Iris Worldwide: Domino’s "The mouth boggles"