This year's winner of endline data search service Adslogan's annual competition will be announced online, early in September.
Last year's AdSlogan winner was VCCP’s catchphrase 'Simples' for Comparethemarket.com, followed by Lynx Bullett’s 'Pocket pulling power' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York. In third place was Wall's 'We only select the best bits' by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The nominated slogans have to have appeared for the first time since 1 May 2009, and a panel of judges will determine the top three.
The panel is made up of representatives from advertising and creative agencies throughout the UK.
The full list of this year's contenders:
- The last place you want to go - Dixons, M&C Saatchi
- Let's colour - Dulux, Euro RSCG London
- Bursting with berryness - Ribena, M&C Saatchi
- Why Britain loves curry - Patak's, JWT London
- Motion & Emotion - Peugeot, BETC Euro RSCG
- For ladies that crunch - Ryvita, Grey London
- I'd go Directgov - Directgov, MCBD
- The game is just the start - Sony PlayStation 3, TBWA London
- Every dessert deserves a squirt - Anchor, CHI & Partners
- Write the future - Nike, Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
- Find the strength - Victim Support, MWO
- There's method in the Magners - Magners, The Red Brick Road
- Be Stupid - Diesel, Anomaly
- We care because our name's on it - Warburtons, RKCR/Y&R
- Power to you - Vodafone, Santos Argentina
- It's great in the middle - Clover, Grey London
- Here for good - Standard Chartered, TBWA Singapore
- Let's go - Shell, JWT London
- Smell like a man, man - Old Spice, Wieden & Kennedy Portland
- Quality you'd expect at prices you wouldn't - Waitrose Essential, MCBD