AMV BBDO is shortlisted twice for its "Please not them" campaign for the Lotto [above], in which celebrities such as James Blunt play up their egos for comic effect.
McCann has two nods for its Microsoft work, including its "Survival billboard" Xbox stunt.
Lucky Generals is also shortlisted two times, once for Hostelworld’s "In da hostel" ad with rapper 50 Cent and again for its cheeky "Jostle" spot for Paddy Power.
Other nominated campaigns in Sport, Travel & Leisure include:
- Tate "500 years of stories" by Grey London
- Sky Sports "Time traveller" by Brothers and Sisters
- Adidas "Boss everyone" by Iris Worldwide
- LateRooms.com "It’s going to be a great night – beat box" by Mother
- Tourism Ireland "Doors of thrones" by Publicis London
- Eurostar "La vie on board" by AKQA
- The Times’ chief sports photographer Marc Aspland "#Picsworth1000tweets" by Stack
Judging for the Big Awards – the annual celebration of creative excellence in advertising – is taking place this week.
An awards ceremony celebrating the best work of the year will take place at Grosvenor House on Wednesday, 19 October.