Famous names such as Jack Black, Joanna Lumley, Sharon Osbourne, Little Mix and Andy Murray, as well as brands including London department store Liberty and Snoopy’s creator Peanuts Worldwide, have all redesigned the kennel to reflect their own personalities.
The kennels will embark on a tour of the UK from 28 November until 13 December. They will be auctioned off online in support of Text Santa’s charities – Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK and Save The Children – on 7 December.
Supported by ITV, Text Santa is a festive fundraising campaign taking place on 18 December. Twentieth Century Fox has teamed up with the appeal to celebrate the UK release of Snoopy And Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie, which hits cinemas on 21 December.
Snoopy’s kennels will tour:
- Hamley’s Toy Parade in Regent Street on 28 November
- Resort World in Birmingham on 29 November
- University Place, Byres Road in Glasgow on 5 December
- Intu Trafford Centre in Manchester on 6 December
- Derby Square in Liverpool on 12 December
- Castle Square in Swansea on 13 December
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.