The TG Awards aim to recognise TRO employees from around the world, who have demonstrated extraordinary passion for what they do for both the agency and its clients.
Recipients are presented with either a gold or silver TG award, which is made from oak and metal and engraved with their name. The design of the awards take their inspiration from Gentle, who had an eye for design and detail.
The inaugural winners:
- Andy Orr – group account director, TRO Manchester
- Craig McKay – innovation director, TRO Australia
- Liam Thorne – designer, TRO Australia
- Luci Beaufort-Dysart – business development director, TRO London
- Robert French – workshop foreman, TRO Norwich
- Robert Kent – finance manager, TRO Norwich
- Josh Yao – innovator, TRO Shanghai
- Kirsty Finding – account director, TRO London
- Kyle Zheng – account manager, TRO Shanghai
- Laura Burroughs – project manager, TRO Norwich
- Lily Lee – HR manager, TRO Shanghai
- Louise Smith – account director, TRO Norwich
- Matt Price – production director, TRO Norwich
- Matt Simington – account manager, TRO Sydney
- Nicky Morgan – group talent director, TRO London
- Nicole Florschuetz – client service manager, TRO Germany
- Ollie Frankowski – account executive, TRO Norwich
- Ryan Sughanda – account director, TRO Sydney
Keith O’Loughlin, chief executive officer and chairman at TRO said: "At TRO we are fortunate to employ many talented people, who are exceptionally committed and do fantastic work.
"The recipients of a TG Award have each gone above and beyond by making themselves available to help others, often at the sacrifice of their own time, for the good of their colleagues, clients and the company."
Gentle passed away in a tragic sailing accident in September.
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.