The World: New Delhi - Dentsu launches creative planning agency

Dentsu, the Tokyo-based communications agency, is to launch a creative planning agency in New Delhi in partnership with Mogae Consultants, a local management consulting company.

Dentsu will hold a 74 per cent stake in the company, which will be called Dentsu Creative Impact, while Mogae will hold the remaining 26 per cent.

The agency will focus purely on advertising and will service clients in both Japan and India.

Until now, Dentsu has provided advertising services in India through Dentsu Communications, a subsidiary established in Bangalore in September 2003, and through Dentsu Marcom, set up in New Delhi in 2004.

Topics

Become a member of Campaign from just £51 a quarter

Get the very latest news and insight from Campaign with unrestricted access to campaignlive.co.uk ,plus get exclusive discounts to Campaign events

Become a member

Looking for a new job?

Get the latest creative jobs in advertising, media, marketing and digital delivered directly to your inbox each day.

Create an alert now

Partner content