The skills required to lead the agencies of the future are changing quickly. Senior clients expect agencies to be able to blend innovation and collaboration with a deep understanding of their business, and all at a reasonable cost.
The Campaign Future Leaders Program, now in its second year, is an intensive mix of group workshops, experiential learning and mentoring. It’s designed to build the skills and knowledge you need to become a senior agency leader in the modern marketing world.
The event is for senior managers and directors from leading agencies in Europe. In 2014 agencies attending included Saatchi & Saatchi, JWT, Omnicom Media Group, WCRS, IPG Mediabrands, McCann and MediaCom.
The program will strengthen your ability to lead revenue growth in your agency. You will develop a truly integrated approach to delivering business solutions.
Throughout the program you will get the benefit of the wisdom and coaching from the Campaign A-list of agency talent.Book your place now
- Learn how to re-design an agency to deal with changing client needs and meet difficult commercial challenges
- Build a business plan to drive incremental revenues from a new or improved service offering
- Prepare a plan to implement major change in an agency
- Fine-tune their commercial acumen skills to lead teams that can maximise agency revenue through pitching and selling
- Optimize their ability to successfully pitch integrated plans to clients
The Campaign Future Leaders Program is for senior managers and directors from agencies in Europe. This program prepares delegates to play a leading role in shaping the futures of their agency, and one day lead it. Delegates should have at least 7 years of experience, be managing a team, and be at or expected to reach main board level in the next two years.
This is the essential training ground for all those working in creative, media, direct, digital and PR agencies.