A total of nine retail outlets will be delivering the Cath’s Cracker Making Workshops experience, which will offer attendees the chance to create six bespoke crackers each, complete with Cath Kidston’s iconic prints.
The brand will provide all materials required to create the crackers, including a box, cracker jokes, hats, ribbons and decorations, as well as refreshments.
The 90-minute workshops will be lead by an expert teacher, and have an eight-person capacity. As such, individuals are required to select their desired workshop location and time, and reserve a spot by phoning Cath Kidston's call centre.
Workshop dates and locations:
- Belfast – 18 November and 2 December
- Brighton – 19 November
- Cambridge – 19 November and 3 December
- Canterbury – 19 November and 3 December
- Dublin – 19 November and 3 December
- Manchester - 19 November and 3 December
- Norwich – 18 November and 2 December
- Nottingham - 19 November and 3 December
- York - 19 November and 3 December
Cath Kidston celebrated Mother's Day earlier this year by staging two flower-themed activations, meanwhile over the summer the brand's prints could be found on beach huts located by Bournemouth's beach front.