09.30 Chair's opening remarks
Marius Bartsch, Head of customer engagement, Digitas UK
09.40 Creating connected experience for brands
- How is connecting with consumers different now?
- How has consumer behaviour and channel usage changed? What should we be doing differently?
- With many organisations restructuring and moving their focus away from CRM teams, is this something we still need?
Gareth Hussey, Director of Consumer, O2
Charlene Charity, Head of Strategy, Digitas UK
Mark Evans, Managing Director, Marketing and Digital, Direct Line Group
10.20 Session break
10:30 What does customer engagement look like now?
- What effect will the new laws around cookies and data have on a brand’s ability to understand customer trends/behaviour?
- How can we be bring customer engagement and media together through first party data?
Jerry Daykin, EMEA Senior Media Director, GSK
11.00 Session break
11.10 What do brands want?
- Has the past year changed how brands want to be connecting with their consumers?
- What is the key to creating authentic consumer experiences?
- Exploring connecting to consumers with empathy, reliability and purpose
Sharon Hegarty, Marketing Director, Samsung Electronics
11.35 Closing comments