09.30 Welcome from Campaign
Gideon Spanier, UK editor-in-chief, Campaign
09.40 Creating connected experience for brands
- How is connecting with consumers different now?
- How has consumer behaviour and channel usage changed? What should we be doing differently?
- With many organisations restructuring and moving their focus away from CRM teams, is this something we still need?
10.20 Session break
10:30 What does customer engagement look like now?
- What effect will the new laws around cookies and data have on a brand’s ability to understand customer trends/behaviour?
- How can we be bringing customer engagement and media together through first party data?
11.00 Session break
11.10 What do brands want?
- Has the past year changed how brands want to be connecting with their consumers?
- What is the key to creating authentic consumer experiences?
- Exploring connecting to consumers with empathy, reliability and purpose
11.35 Closing comments