Campaign's return to live events will kick off with a Breakfast Briefing on 29th September! Enjoy networking with your peers and a large number of leading industry professionals in person once again.
About the briefing:
Purpose has become increasingly significant over the past decade as brands respond to consumers' needs to feel connected with the brands that they engage with. However, once a brand has identified its purpose, what are the next steps, how should that purpose affect the day to day running of the business?
Join Kite Factory and Campaign for this morning breakfast briefing as they discuss the nuts and bolts of how brand purpose should inform strategy, media buying and planning, and learn why the most successful brands have weaved purpose into the heart of all that they do.
Our Early Bird rate had been extended!
Secure your Early Bird ticket before the 17th September
- How does purpose-centric marketing manifest itself in media behaviour?
- What can brands and agencies do to support minority ethnic-owned media owners?
- Why should brands build more sustainable media plans?
- Gain expert guidance on how to ensure that your media strategy aligns with your purpose
- Hear from some of the most innovative brands about how they have built purpose led marketing in their organisations
- Discover how to track how purpose can drive business performance
- Join your peers in person at Regents Street Cinema to enjoy our briefing live.
Live events are back!
Campaign’s Breakfast Briefing: Putting purpose at the heart of media planning and buying will be our first in person event since the pandemic began.
Join us on 29th September at Regent Street Cinema to hear how brand purpose should inform strategy, media buying and planning, learn why the most successful brands have weaved purpose into the heart of all that they do and network with your peers in person once again.