Empowering brands to engage new audiences through sport
Sport's power to unite audiences, transform lives, and positively impact society is unparalleled. In the age of influence, brands are grappling with an unrivalled range of platforms to connect with consumers.
Amateur athletes no longer simply pursue personal bests; but actively pursue influence by running, racing, and flexing their way to insta-stardom. In this brave new post-Athleisure world, sports-lifestyle incorporates an increasingly diverse range of products, services, and lifestyle choices. Wearable devices that measure performance and the explosion of mobile fitness apps are ushering in a new era of performative leisure. Longer-life spans and shifting signifiers of success means that sport and fitness have fast become hallowed ground for brands seeking to forge meaningful connections with multiple generations.
In this fast-moving ecosystem, Future Fit was packed with the insight needed to stay ahead of the curve; from the opportunities afforded by social-media powered grassroots sports to the emerging opportunities in eSports. When sport can be consumed on demand and across multiple devices Future Fit helped identify new ways to gain fan attention and evaluate success. When bringing fans closer to action is top of the agenda for brands, athletes and right holders alike, the event left delegates with the tangible tools and fresh thinking from which meaningful connections with consumers can grow.
Industry-leading speakers included:
- Dan Staples, Head of brand marketing, Wiggle
- Peter Markey, Chief marketing officer, TSB
- Daniela Ivanova ,Business development director CEE Rakuten Viber
- Kate Nicholson , Head of Insight and Innovation, Women in Sport
- Raj Mannick, Head of sport, Yahoo UK
- Irina Zhygonova, Chief marketing officer, Nemiroff
- Adrian Wells , Director of marketing, communication & ticketing, International Cricket Council
- Mark Bullingham, Chief commercial & football development officer, The FA
- Tom Kingsley, Director - sport industry group leader, EY
- Alejandro Fiecconi, Global brand manager, Unilever
- Sam Shave, Sports partnerships lead, Comic Relief