The Campaign Gaming Summit is a must-attend one-day conference for marketers looking to take advantage of the biggest shift in marketing since print to digital and plan ahead for the future of gaming.
With a community of 3.1bn+ people each year, there's no better place for you to reach such a global and diverse audience. Whether you are a new business looking for digital take-off or an established business wanting to challenge the status quo, you'll leave equipped with the latest insight of a fast-growing space, practical advice to drive revenue and build trust, as well as increased confidence in developing and executing in-game strategies.
When: 16 March 2022
Where: America Square Conference Centre, London and online
- Maximise an exciting marketing movement at the beginning of its journey to enhance your demographic reach
- Build trust amongst the gaming community through truly authentic strategies
- Develop your understanding of the metrics used to digest the diverse audience and create more targeted campaigns
- Catch up in your own time with on-demand access for 90 days after the event
- Defining gaming for marketers: what do we mean by ‘gaming’ in 2022 and what does it mean for your brand?
- Integrating authentically within games to harvest gamer trust and improve campaign performance
- Grasping the diversity of the gaming audience to optimise your marketing reach
- George Osborn, Head of Communications, UKIE
- Elizabeth Lane, Head of Research and Measurement, IAB UK
- Tarja Porkka-Kontturi, Director of Communications, The Global Game Jam
- Andy Johnson-Creek, Head of PR, Help for Heroes