The Campaign Gaming Summit will also be held online.
Access the online event platform is simple. How it works:
- Book your ticket - either an in-person or virtual ticket.
- You’ll receive an email with joining instructions a week prior to the event. It will include a direct link to the platform login page.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to explore the platform, edit your profile, and increase your exposure to the other attendees.
- Please save the link so you can easily and quickly return on the day of the event.
- On-demand access is available for you to catch-up on individual sessions for 90 days after the event.
I am not familiar with online events, what do I do?
If this is your first time using an online event platform, please do not worry. We’ve all been there and appreciate new technology can be daunting. We have ensured that all areas are covered and are on-hand to help you if you need.
I am unsure of how to use the platform, where can I find help?
Rest assured, the welcome remarks at the start of the day will tell you how to make the most of the features on the platform and how to ask questions throughout the event. There will also be a 'how-to' guide available to you, offering step-by-step advice and trouble-shooting. If you're still experiencing issues, you can send a message to the organisers via online chat on the day of the event.