Find out why comms professionals can't sleep
We live in a digital world of speed and convenience – yet it's taking longer than ever for businesses to make purchasing decisions.
It's causing sleepless nights – in fact new research by Octopus Group in association with PRWeek shows that comms professionals are six times more likely to lose sleep than gain it. They're up all night thinking about the challenges posed by competition and innovation.
- 92% say that market competition has increased the pressure for their company to achieve its commercial objectives.
- 90% say they’re having to become more creative and innovative to compete with other suppliers.
Discover what’s keeping comms directors awake at night – and what you can do about it - by downloading the Sleepy Heads research report now.
- Why storytelling needs to be the centre of your creative strategy.
- Where PR has the most significant impact on the buying journey
- How social media impacts on the selection process
To download please sign in.