Campaign Intelligence Reports, a series of in-depth online guides, will examine key industry trends in the advertising, marketing and media sectors. Each will combine stats, case studies and analysis designed to help you better understand the issues, challenges and potential opportunities ahead.
School Reports 2018: The Extended Edition
The Campaign School Reports are the definitive guide to how the biggest and most high profile advertising and media agencies performed over the last year. This annual report offers unique insight into the people and work, the highs and lows, that make up these 100 companies.
For the first time this year, we’ve gone one step further.... In addition to all the information in the regular School Reports, the new Campaign Schools Reports 2018: Extended Edition brings you even more data and analysis for the 100 agencies making the grade. Including 5 brand new Campaign scores to chew over, plus additional financial and account data, it is the ultimate way to benchmark your performance or your agency’s performance against your rivals from the last 12 months. Available now
- Find out how your agency has performed and compares against your competitors
- As a marketer - evaluate your agency’s performance against others and identify future short list candidates
- Explore targets for investment potential
- Identify possible hires with star players highlighted
With the School Reports 2018: Extended Edition you get everything you’ll find in the regular edition, including:
- Campaign’s analysis and score of the agency’s annual performance - including Nielsen billings, accounts won and lost, and key hires
- Ranking tables based on billings data of the Top 30 ad agencies and Top 20 media agencies - benchmarking at a glance
- And the agency’s own view of its year
Plus, exclusive to the Extended Report, you will also get:
- Five additional Campaign scores for management strength, creativity, new business, diversity and innovation, so you can really see how your agency compares across the board
- Even more financial performance information - including gross income and operating profit plus their YOY comparison
- Extended ranking tables of the Top 100 agencies, Top 50 media agencies, and Top 30 regional agencies based on Nielsen data, plus the Top holding companies
- Stats on gender and BAME balance throughout the organisation
- More in-depth information on account wins and losses
- Detailed list of an agency’s key current accounts - a valuable resource in finding which agency handles which brand
Access to the regular School Reports 2018 is available to Campaign members only. Become a member here
Need help with accessing the report or anything else? Just give us a call or drop us an email and we'll be happy to assist.
For multi-user access
0208 267 4232
020 8267 8121