3 MONKEYS ZENO
About 3 MONKEYS ZENO
3 Monkeys Zeno is a leading communications agency based in London’s West End, with a team of 80 people and over 100 major awards. We are the UK arm of Zeno Group - a global, independent agency under the DJE network.
Our mantra is to do the best work, for the best brands, with the best people; be fearless, not reckless, in order to help a business truly achieve its potential. We’re proudly independent and ambitious for ourselves and for our clients. We’re really keen on integrated, insight-led thinking and working. We work hard, and we do it because we love it.
Our clients include amazing brands such as Jacobs Crackers, McVitie’s, Avon, Microsoft, Lenovo Moto, TGI Fridays, Castrol, Schweppes and Budweiser. Our campaigns reach internal, business and consumer audiences through social channels, traditional media, and via experiential techniques, to drive brand engagement. We also plan and buy social advertising to escalate earned reach.
Our performance communications methodology enables us to help clients know, rather than hope, that media planning will be effective, or that earned media content will have the desired impact on people who see it.
Take a look at our latest case studies.
Our workplace culture is progressive, collaborative and non-hierarchical - you’re not only encouraged to have a dialogue with the directors of the business but also work closely with them. We have a recently refurbished office which offers a great environment for creative and collaborative working.
Our core values are:
- Street-savvy intelligence (or nous as we call it)
Our people are as important as our clients, which is why we have a host of perks and quirks that set us apart from the rest.
Here are just a few:
- Bonuses including an annual group bonus scheme and new business incentive scheme
- Wellness benefits including private medical and dental insurance
- Life benefits including flexible working, 25+ days holiday allowance and childcare voucher scheme
- Travel benefits including Buy-a-bike scheme and interest-free season ticket loan
- Learning fund including comprehensive professional training via Fearless University; personal development fund of £200 per year
- Fruity Mondays: Fruit baskets to help boost your five-a-day
- Freedom Fridays: Leave at 3pm on the first Friday of every month
- Thank MonkeyZ it’s Friday! (TMZIF): Drinks and nibbles every Friday
- Free evening meal if you work past 7:30pm
- Fun ‘n’ frolics: Regular social outings, book club and team building away-days
We are passionate about what we do and embrace creativity and innovation. We’re always looking for great people to join us so if the above resonates and you’re interested in a confidential chat, get in touch! Call Ian Green, HR and Talent Acquisition Manager, on 07584 340 662.