Online and Direct Marketing Assistant
This leading British fashion brand have a new role available within their Marketing team to assist the multichannel manager on executing campaigns across DM, email and print. Based in SW London with great benefits!
It’s an exciting time to join this fashion brand as they are looking to expand their team to assist in delivering multichannel campaigns. This role works with external agencies within a fast paced environment. You’ll be managing the catalogue, briefing in creative and managing data, DM and mailing houses – so all hands on deck are required! You will be rewarded with a great salary + a generous discount!
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the online and direct mail strategy
- Enhancing the customer journey through various channels
- Managing the end-to-end catalogue production process
- Working with the media agency to brief in PPC, affiliates, inserts and campaign plans
- Analysing results to plan future campaigns
Skills and experience required:
- High level of Excel skills is a must!
- Previous work experience in Direct Mail and online are preferred
- Can work to tight deadlines and managing a high volume of DM
- Creative approach to tasks
- Multi-tasking experience
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this newly created Online and Direct Marketing Assistant role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Client-side roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at roles http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/marissajobs or email me at email@example.com