Brand Partnerships Manager
Brand Partnerships Manager, upto £35K basic+commission
Our client is a well-known daily deals business! They have run successful promotions with big brands such as Cineworld, Ocado, Graze, Fitness First, Virgin Experiences, Ann Summers, BskyB and many more. These partners have benefitted from our clients ability to adapt its offering to their needs – e.g. to provide brand exposure, aid new customer acquisition, clear stock, fill downtime.
Due to this continued success, our client is now looking for a number of dedicated Brand Partnerships Managers to build on these relationships and expand their network of clients. Each of these companies will be looking for something different out of their promotion, and so the candidate must be flexible enough to respond to their needs.
The Brand Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with senior executives from cold calling through to closing the deal. They will be required to research companies, establishing structure and approval routes in order to target and develop relationships with key stake-holders, gaining buy-in and approval and ultimately securing successful partnerships This position will have its own commission scheme – the bigger the deal, the more you can earn!
- Demonstrable success
- Able to support the Sales Director during face to face meetings with potential new brands, adding value and expertise regarding company and structure
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, with an articulate, engaging and confident communication style
- Proactive, with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of their workload
- Able to manage own time and workload effectively, meeting deadlines and deliverables where required
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent written communication skills
- A team player with the ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and stake-holders
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgment
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- An interest in the daily deals sector, and the desire to learn more about our business
- Confident and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to remain calm under pressure