Account Director - Shopper/Pharma
Our client, an award winning global agency is looking for a brilliant, passionate AD or SAD to work on their consumer healthcare account across well known skincare and oral health brands.
This a fantastic opportunity for an AD with a strong shopper marketing background to join this leading integrated creative agency.
The key role as an AD is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective and profitable teamwork. You'll need to effectively manage a team and partner with project managers to ensure flawless delivery of on-time and on-budget projects with weekly and monthly financial reconciliation. This involves the smooth day to day running of the account as well as ensuring great creative ideas are executed professionally.
You'll also provide valuable input into the strategic and creative development of the client account to identify and progress new business opportunities with existing and potential clients. You'll look after client relationships, the profitability of the account, and ensure high standards of creativity.
Who we're looking for:
Key Performance Criteria
- Strategic Competency
- Retaining and growing existing client business
- Building effective client relationship
- Commercial focus and delivery
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Director
- Shopper marketing experience
- Healthcare or Pharma experience
- Strong understanding of integrated channels
- Proven financial management experience
- Passion for generating bright ideas and creative that sells
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and streamline processes
- Experience in managing and motivatinga small team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great agency and benefit from a professional, fun, collaborative and hard working culture. We're looking for people who demonstrate a passionate and enthusiastic approach to all tasks, deal well with pressure, and treat others with respect and fairness.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please get in touch with Vicky - firstname.lastname@example.org