Salary c.£44,000 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits
We are recruiting a talented and highly creative Campaign Manager to join us during an exciting time of change in education.
You will be working at the heart of the education system with the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges; an organisation that is a market leader but also has a charitable mission – to help students and teachers realise their potential.
At AQA we employ over 1,000 people, as well as the 30,000 people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications. We have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
The Campaign Manager will be part of a brand new team giving you the freedom to be creative with your planning and design concepts.
You’ll work collaboratively across the teams and with key accounts to build and plan exciting integrated campaigns to support the delivery of the Go To Market Strategy.
As the Campaign Manager, you will manage and drive metrics to measure effectiveness of marketing activity with the aim of achieving campaign targets.
What we need from you
If you have the ability to work flexibly in a demanding team environment which is fast paced and evolving we look forward to hearing from you.
You will also have;
- solid marketing experience with a strong focus on the techniques and frameworks used for campaign design and planning
- an analytical mindset with the ability to review and understand complex and conflicting data to support decision making
- a clear and confident communication style and be comfortable with dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels, working cross-functionally, across multiple sites and being able to adapt communication styles accordingly
- experience of directly managing external and internal customers and stakeholders
- experience working within a medium/large sized commercial environment.
What you can expect from us
We recognise and value the contribution of our people and offer an extensive reward and benefit package in return.
In addition to a generous salary some of our benefits include;
• 35 hour week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days
• plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme with additional benefits
• childcare voucher scheme and family friendly flexible policies
• on-going career and development opportunities.
Please visit our website for our full list of employee benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter as one document, stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations, by clicking 'Apply'
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.