Lead Designer - Creative Agency
Our client, a super creative agency is looking for a Lead Designer to head up their design team. The Lead Designer will essentially be responsible for all of the visual aesthetic across their big name client base.
The agency specialise in building amazing digital experiences for their clients whether it be websites, apps or Facebook apps. They are agnostic when it comes to technology and process and understand problems before devising solutions, they're not a one-size fits all agency and they don’t ever want to be one.
As the Lead Designer you will have a background in UX/UI. You will help create striking visual designs for all of their client briefs. You will also work collaboratively with the project managers, developers and the wider creative team to match their client guidelines.
Ultimately the Lead Designer will get great designs in their clients audiences hands.
Lead Designer desired skills
- Help really get under the skin of both the business and user problems we are trying to solve
- Guide kick off workshops with our clients
- Manage senior stakeholders and manage stakeholder groups
- A research led UX thought process
- Scamp & wireframe potential solutions
- Iterate and simplify ideas
- Present solutions back with justified reasoning
- Prototype solutions and lo-fi user testing when necessary
- See through the designs to completion
- Adding delight & details through your designs
- Promote great UX to the rest of the team
- Combine with other UX/UI designers
Tools you will almost certainly need to use:
- Paper & Pen
- Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides