Senior Channels Marketing Manager
This FTSE 100 organisation has been connecting customers and communities across the country for all postal services throughout the UK. If you’ve got great multi-channel experience and can lead on strategy this role could be for you, you’ll work across the annual channel plan and be rewarded with a car allowance + bonus package + healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
Well-known brand based in Central London are looking for a superb Channels Marketing Manager with two direct reports to drive their annual marketing plan across; sponsorship, social, events and media outlets. This role heavily requires a background of executing multi-channel campaigns which have made a measureable difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing Direct Mail, Direct Marketing, Multi-channel campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved.
- Brief external agencies and internal stakeholders on all elements of campaign execution.
- Lead development of the communications and business model to ensure all core audiences and channels are engaged in the right way.
- Manage the channel marketing budget.
- Develop and sustain sponsorship relationships with brands and clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Be ideas and data driven
- Have experience in multi-channel campaign management
- Worked across direct mail and direct marketing
- Have measurable examples to all campaigns executed
- Stakeholder management
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this Senior Channels Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Client-side roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at roles http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs or email me at email@example.com