Mandarin speaking Senior Project Manager
This multi-disciplinary creative agency designs products and experiences for some of the world's most famous brands. They are now looking for a tenacious Senior Project Manager with top organisational skills, to work with the Chinese design studio! This role requires working alongside an Associate Director and their design team in Shanghai, so the ability to speak Mandarin is a must.This role may lead to a permanent contract, with a 3-6 months' one to begin with. Your role will be to nurture top-level client relationships, helping to develop new business across the Asia region and to work with the team in both Shanghai and London to deliver design projects on time and within budget.Main responsibilities:
- Assist with costing, planning, budgeting, resourcing and monitoring of project
delivery, including writing proposals, record keeping and liaison with clients and suppliers
- Prepare project materials: minutes, spreadsheets, presentations, meeting materials, stimulus, mood boards etc.
- Assist with research, prepare for workshops, conduct user interviews, record findings and assist with general administration
- Provide meaningful insight to enhance overall project approach and efficiency
- Work with the Studio Manager in London to locate and manage local design resources in ShanghaiYou'll work across a range of disciplines including brand strategy, brand identity, communications, packaging, digital and moving image. You'll be comfortable leading projects, inspiring the team, championing creative excellence and crafting beautiful work.The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and a solid understanding of the commercial design process. You will have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, and if you have all or one of Mandarin language skills, previous experience working within China or Chinese Visa or citizenship too, then you will be very desirable here!You will also have the ambition and drive to take on responsibility, remain proactive but nurturing in order to mentor creative talent, with the attitude to keep the studio motivated and happy!If this sounds like you, and you want to work with some of the biggest names in branding, we want to hear from you.Though the salary is listed in GBP here, you will be able to be paid in local currency if you choose.We hope you understand that due to the volume of applications that we receive, we can only reply to successful candidates.