Senior Business Director - Digital Agency - London - c£180k OTE
Senior Business Director - Digital Agency - London - £90k Base - £160-180k OTE
This Digital Technology agency is part of a global powerhouse and was acquired last year to expand their international presence, creating a network of agencies, fully integrated with their current group of agencies.
Salt have been given the task to search for the best talent as this agency has had years of success by only hiring stand out talent in the industry. Salt now have sole responsibility to grow the team in conjunction with the agency and find their first senior level hire for their UK division. The Lead Business Director will have a key role in establishing the agency's presence in UK. Under the leadership of the global CEO and UK General Manager, you will setup and implement a business development strategy to grow the agency's presence in the market.
You will pursue new business development activities with offerings leveraging existing group assets and capabilities.
These offerings range from digital marketing to technology focused digital services (digital platforms, products and services), such as
- Helping the clients define and build their new services, through design thinking and UX methodologies
- Design and build user centric digital services and products (mobile applications, web sites, instore digital experience)
- Create complex digital platforms for marketing or business activities
- Develop complex digital solutions with Agile methodologies
They target large and medium sized companies in UK.
You will work will the group agencies account managers to leverage existing client relationships or approach new opportunities together.
A team of local and international experts (Solution architect, Technical project Manager, Service and UX designers) will assist you in building the best proposals.
- Previous sales experience in digital technology agency in UK
- Familiar with digital technology projects: Web site, Mobile, ecommerce, IT integration
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Good speaker, able to talk to Business, Marketing or IT stakeholders
- Previous experience with project delivery
- Broad knowledge of Digital technology trends and relevance to clients business.
- Good understanding of client business strategies in UK
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525