Senior Planner - Integrated Agency - London
A rapidly emerging, independent, channel-agnostic and creative agency of the future is seeking a confident Senior Planner to help shape their next growth phase.
Make your mark on the industry and join one of London's most exciting agency start-ups who already have many awards under their belt. Reporting to the Executive Planning Director the Senior Planner will be responsible for opening up fresh perspectives on the challenge, digs for deeper insights and delivers inspirational briefs. Other roles and responsibilities will include:-
- Day-to-day planning lead on own accounts and pitches + support on major projects and pitches + develop planning function through personality, thought leadership and own projects;
- Authority on client business, category, trends, customers and competitors;
- Understanding how the client makes money and the role of marketing in this;
- Bringing strategic perspective to bear on unconventional tasks and provide appropriate guidance and briefs;
- Think in customer journeys and ecosystems, not just executions;
- Running qual and quant research;
- Leading client relationships in planning phases;
- Performing "live" in client discussion and leading workshops;
Is it you?
- 5 years+ experience with strong brand background and digital skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, confident, curious, good energy
- Gravitas to convince and charisma to inspire
- Proactive in seeking new opportunities and entrepreneurial in making things happen
- Naturally curious and excited by new ideas and unconventional thinking
- Common sense, open, honest, straight-forward, enthusiastic and easy to work with
- Good energy
- Ability to make strategy simple which instils confidence in clients and colleagues
Would you like to join one of London's most exciting agency start-ups who are fast-growing, entrepreneurial and led by a senior management team with a successful track record of growing and running a major London agency? Who are a tight-knit 'family' of intelligent, creative, passionate people? If you are, they are looking for people like-minded people like you, so please apply by sending us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: £60K to £85 (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.