CRM Data Analyst
Nespresso CRM Data Analyst
£31,000 - £42,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Being a Nespresso CRM Data Analyst is about more than just raising brand awareness, it’s about a true passion for improving our products, and a flair for insight into what our consumers want. It’s about taking ownership and being driven to succeed. Does this sound like you? Then read on….
We’re looking for a CRM Data Analyst, based in Gatwick, to join our UK and Ireland team. You’ll be rewarded with an attractive package and, more importantly, you’ll be working with a range of products that will inspire you.
We are looking for an experienced data driven and analytical person with a keen eye for number crunching to report on what the numbers are, and why!
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Generating CRM KPI dashboard, monthly reporting and ongoing analysis on the customer database
- Work closely with the Insights Manager and the Lifecycle Manager to generate accurate analysis, drawing our key insights to then present to senior management and the wider business
- Have a strong understanding of what the competition and wider markets
- Improve current KPI reporting to drive automation if needed
- Review and analyse all marketing campaigns – How did they perform and identify learning for subsequent campaigns
- Improve opt in rates by working closely with each channel (E-commerce, Boutiques, and the Contact Centre) to drive continuous focus in this area
- This is a key role within the CRM function so an ability to work closely with key internal stakeholders through accurate and detailed data is essential
Who is the right person for this CRM Data Analyst role?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen eye and strong interest in data analysis to make a real impact within Nespresso
- Advanced Excel experience is essential
- Quick learner with an inquisitive nature able to hit the ground running
- Experience using SPSS Statistics and IBM Cognos
- Previous experience of managing large amounts of data and introducing improvement measures
- Strong interpersonal skills as this role will involve a large amount of stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A passion for improving processes with the use of accurate data
- Degree in Maths or Statistics would be highly beneficial
What you need to know about this CRM Data Analyst role and us...
Nestle has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary + Up to 8% bonus + attraction pension contribution, Individual private medical insurance , Nestle flexible benefits and discounts, as well as a Nespresso machine and monthly coffee allowance
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Nestlé SA is the world’s leading health, wellness and nutrition company, with over seven thousand employees in the UK and Ireland alone across the 19 sites of all our business. We are proud to produce some of Britain’s best loved brands such as Kit Kat, Nescafé, Smarties, Buxton, Nespresso, Go Cat and Shreddies. Around 95% of UK households consume our brands and more than two billion Nestlé products are sold in the UK every year.
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and luxury.
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty-five years ago, the Nespresso brand concept - exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services - has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso launched in the UK & ROI in 2001 and had enjoyed significant growth year on year. The Nespresso Out-Of-Home Sales team works closely as a unit, and are collectively ambitious for the brand they represent. Whilst we have a diverse range of skills and people, the team is united in its goal for Nespresso to enjoy a market-leading position in the world of premium coffee.