Digital Project Manager: Manchester
Digital Project Manager: Manchester £25 - 35K + benefits (including flexitime, free parking etc).
Our client is a leading integrated marketing agency in Greater Manchester, currently recruiting for a Digital Project Manager. It's a varied and exciting role working on diverse Digital projects for a range of B2C and B2B clients.
The agency pride themselves on offering a great working environment. In addition to a friendly culture, they invest significantly in staff benefits (flexitime etc) and training and development, and as a result their staff retention levels are high. They've grown considerably over the last few years and their clients include a number of high profile international brands across a range of sectors.
An integral role for the agency the Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing Digital projects, involved from the initial brief through to completion.
- Development of project timelines and ensuring that work is completed on time within budget.
- Building relationships with clients as their key point of contact throughout the process for feedback, challenges etc.
- Meeting and liaising regularly with clients to keep them apprised of progress and to ensure they remain engaged throughout the project.
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager who can demonstrate experience of managing a range of digital projects, particularly website builds. Agency experience is an advantage but not essential. Additionally they are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Able to recognise and manage project risks and dependencies until they are resolved
- Proven track record in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent organisational, communication and client facing skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
For a Digital Project Manager looking to advance their career working on diverse Digital projects, this is an opportunity not to be missed! For more information forward your CV or contact us ASAP!