Senior Data Planner – Stunning Off Oxford Street Agency
Senior Data Planner – Stunning Off Oxford Street Agency – Central London – £50k + great benefits
This exceptional central London data agency requires a Senior Data Planner to work on campaigns / analytical projects for an automotive and FMCG brand account.
The agency are part of a global agency – home for some 700 people around the world, including offices in New York, LA, San Francisco, Hong Kong and China.
They are 35 people strong including 9 Planners and use data to build marketing databases, predictive models and segmentations to ensure effective marketing and by doing so, enhancing the customer experience.
The Senior Data Planner Role
Working within the Data Planning team, the Senior Data Planner will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Client Lead on all elements of Client projects
- Wherever possible identifying and suggesting new business opportunities for that Client
- The quality of all deliverables on their projects
- Proactive review and recommendation of improvements to the agency’s processes and procedures
- Client liaison and management of delivery commitments
- Development of data strategies to drive communications across multiple channels
- Creation of specifications and briefings of all account requirements (from data processing through database management, analysis, campaign deployment and evaluation); working alongside database Developers and Analysts
- Working with external client Agencies in delivery and potentially the design of programmes
- Proactively driving the agency’s ambitions to bring together Technology, Insight and Creativity through projects under their control
Senior Data Planner - Skills & Attributes Required
The Senior Data Planner will be a pivotal role within the agency in that it’s their work that ensures their clients’ success and the long term viability of the account.
The key attributes of the role holder are –
Strong client knowledge of brand, product and culture
A recognition of and focus on revenue targets and opportunities to grow client business
An organised and structured approach to time management across multiple tasks and deadlines
Strong project management, strict compliance with the production processes and a keen attention to detail
Concise understanding and communication of client requirements in briefing and working with internal and external colleagues/suppliers
The ability to design marcoms solutions based on data insight (both Primary and Tertiary) – including channel selection and the detailed creation of test matrices including cell size and significance calculations to ensure that client programmes are effectively designed and measured
Good knowledge and experience of multiple channels, specifically around the deliverability and effectiveness
The ability to clearly scope projects and produce estimates
Clear, concise and engaging communications skills – in writing, presenting and meeting situations both internal and external
Proactively recommend improvements in delivery efficiency
The ability to recognise and identify key metrics that support Clients’ objectives
The ability to develop compelling case studies from the projects undertaken on behalf of Clients
An appreciation for their own knowledge gaps and a proactive approach to filling them through their PDP
A collegiate approach to working across multi discipline teams internally at the agency, across the Group and externally across client and client partner teams.
What the Agency Offer
Here, you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more besides.
The salary is up to £45k, depending on experience.
Senior Data Planners please get in touch if you have the skill set required to become a major player at this multi-award winning agency.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions.
We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/