Group Account Director [CRM] - Off Oxford Street Agency
Group Account Director [CRM] - Off Oxford Street Agency - to £75k
Stunning W1 agency seeks a Group Account Director to work across a portfolio of three accounts including an FMCG brand and a well known retail client.
The agency is a leading engagement agency with a list of blue chip clients. Their work encompasses all aspects of digital activity, from enterprise to B2B trade loyalty programmes, to micro sites, ecommerce, local marketing toolkits, email, eCRM and digital advertising.
In order for them to move to the next level they need to strengthen their senior Account Management capabilities, so are looking to hire a Group Account Director.
The Group Account Director Role
To qualify, you need to be a Group Account Director who is bursting with good ideas, is passionate, visionary and able to deliver.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, or for someone who doesn't want to help define what trade marketing is.
You will be taking one of the UK's leading companies on a journey to the heart of customer-centricity, working and developing their existing loyalty programme.
You are a Group Account Director who is more than ‘comfy' with data - you'll have true experience in navigating senior corridors, selling coals to Newcastle and delivering robust ROI to the client business.
The agency are here to succeed and you will be a major part of the team.
You'll be working with a tight team who are keen to be ‘directed' to the next level; you'll have input from the agency's Planning Team as the priority (notice definite article) and you'll be highly visible to the Agency fromages.
If you have the skills, expertise, drive, ambition and dedication to create sector leading work, read on.
Key responsibilities of the Group Account Director Role
- Deliver and develop the existing loyalty programme
- Work as a partner with the client
- Strategic plans for the Account(s)
- Develop the commercial opportunities for agency and client
- Guide and consult with the clients
- Ability to demonstrate mature, sophisticated relationship development at a high level
- Drive business growth, develop proactive plan
- Deliver against agreed account plan and budgets
- Lead the team, giving direction and support and ensure the agency has the correct level of skills to deliver for the clients
- Monitor and review the processes to ensure we deliver as an agency
- Project manage the client to become integral to their team
Specifics of the Group Account Director Role
As Group Account Director, you will be working with one of the UK's leading trade brands, on the continued development and roll out of their B2B customer programme. You will:
- Use insight to define the solution
- Work with the Planning team to help scope that solution
- Sell the solutions to the client
- Ability to see the digital future and take your clients there
- Work with the project and delivery time to make sure the solutions are delivered to time and budget
- Monitor and report the success of the solutions internally and externally
Experience required for the Group Account Director Role
The successful Group Account Director is likely to have:
- 6-10 years of working in marketing
- You have to luuurve Loyalty/CRM
- Ideally you have been a lead or a very, very strong deputy in a large scale CRM programme
- Ideally agency side.
- Sectors experience - B2B, trade ideally, but most importantly the ability to take information and build strategies for the client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Data - knowledge of how data works and what we can do with it. Equally an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies.
- Digital - understand what's going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of B2B segmentations
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Need to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at Director level
- Good technical understanding at a micro and macro level
Team spirited and a hands on attitude needed, this isn't a role for someone to tick boxes and shuffle paper and spreadsheets. If you want to work in a ‘corporate' agency, please do not apply.
The role would report to the agency's Managing Partner.
£66-75k + depending on experience
25 days holiday
This is a very rare opportunity to become a leader in your field at a great emerging off Oxford Street agency - Group Account Directors please send us your CVs today.
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd