If you’re an existing brand strategist with 3 – 4 years + experience and you are considering pastures new, then this role should be on your radar!
It’s not simply another consultancy role; far from it. It is the very pinnacle of the industry. You’ll be applying your strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis. You will consult across industries, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics (e.g., positioning, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues, organisational engagement, brand activation).
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for evaluating and responding to client situations with energy, clarity and thoughtfulness, synthesizing insights (e.g., industry, company, competition) and making preliminary recommendations to your team. You will contribute substantially to case delivery in terms of thinking.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate team of creative consultants, while developing and building some of the world’s leading brands. You will have the opportunity to shape the perception of existing and new brands, driving changes in the global marketplace.
Typical Background & Attributes Of Successful Consultants Include
- 3-6 years excelling in a field such as strategy consulting, corporate strategy, brand strategy, brand management, innovation or strategic planning
- Outstanding communications, writing style and interpersonal skills
- A passion for problem solving, creative expression and improving the way companies relate to customers and their employees
- An analytical and rigorous approach to finding solutions and a flexibility in applying them
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles and stretch yourself to provide outstanding brand ideas to clients
- An appetite for learning and wrestling with challenging topics across a diverse range of clients, industries, and geographies
- Ability to thrive in team situations, actively contributing thinking that enhances and/or challenges key assumptions
- Openness to travel, seeing things in new ways, and exploring new ideas
- Strong language skills, ideally fluent in a second European language, in addition to English
Our client is seeking to add another talented member to its team. It’s a case of finding the right person rather than filling an immediate need.
They’ll only hire you if they firmly believe you will thrive in their challenging yet supportive environment and progress to a more senior role within their global business.
They are one of Rare’s long term clients; we’ve placed a number of outstanding candidates who’ve progressed to a senior level within their business.
It’s an outstanding opportunity for a rare talent.
Career development is closely monitored and encouraged, more so than in any other business we have encountered.
Remuneration is higher than average in this sector, and in addition to a high basic salary, you should also expect to receive a higher than average bonus along with a flexible benefits package including pension.