3D Design Draughtsman
Our client works with some of the finest brands within the luxury and fashion sectors. They have made a name for themselves through their imaginative approach to visual display, from windows through to set design for exhibitions, parties, events and pop-up stores. They are seeking a talented and motivated 3D draughtsman to join their team in London.
They are an expanding creative agency who produce and install creative concepts for international luxury
retail brands. Their main focus is designing window displays, runway shows, pop-up shops, events and exhibitions.
The main function of the role will be modelling and rendering designs, alongside producing technical drawings
- Design and deliver excellent visual imagery
- Visualise and draw up store window schemes to scale
- Work on projects from concept to production, both
- Work closely with other members of the 3D team
- Meet stringent deadlines with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Skills and experience:
- 2 yrs of relevant experience minimum
- Proficiency in Sketchup is mandatory
- Knowledge of Vectorworks, Vray, Cinema 4D + Adobe Suite is advantageous
- Previous experience in retail design would be ideal
- Design degree (architecture/interior design/special design or similar) or significant experience in a similar role
- Technical drawing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and methodical
- Ability to deliver projects on time and work on several projects simultaneously
- Good communicator and problem solver
Please send CV and pdf portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.